Harlow Running Club

Road & Cross Country Running (UKA 2658068)

Forum

Forum Home > Club Events > Social / Pub night in December

Adrian F

I'm thinking that the social night in December could be a good one, since it will effectively be the Christmas "Do" for those who aren't attending the actual Christmas "DO"  :)

Anyway, at the moment this is scheduled for 24th December.  Is that an actual concrete date as I would have thought it may be a non-starter for quite a lot of people?

Is it worth considering the 22nd as an alternative date for a drink?

cheers

Ade

November 19, 2009 at 7:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

harlowrc
Site Owner

The date is not set in stone and the club usually shuts down in Christmas week with no "official" training.

I am sure we will have some discussions shortly about this and the December pub night date. 

November 19, 2009 at 8:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Adrian F

Would it be correct to assume there won't be a December pub night or is it still TBA?

I notice in Colin's Newsletter it says:

"Due to the opening times at Mark Hall, the last Club night before Christmas will be on Tuesday 22nd December ...."  

so I guess that could be a potential ad-hoc drink if anyone fancied it.........?

cheers

Ade

December 9, 2009 at 10:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jon Steadman
Site Owner

Adrian,

We were wondering about this date or the Thursday  before, but you are right we need to sort it out.

--

Jon Steadman
Webmaster

December 9, 2009 at 3:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Andy Sims

Can't make next week so  this thursday sounds good to me if anyone fancies a beer.

December 15, 2009 at 5:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Vicky

Pub night will be tomorrow, 17th December, at the Queen's head. Email to follow...

December 16, 2009 at 9:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Sponsored Links