Harlow Running Club

Road & Cross Country Running (UKA 2658068)

Forum

Forum Home > Club Events > Social : Pub Night, Oct 29th [date edit by harlowrc]

Dougie

Folks,

Apologies up front... After my sterling efforts to whip the troops into action resulted in a great attendance last Thursday, I'm going to have to let you down for the next one on October 22nd..

I'll be on holiday in Sunny Aviemore, resting after breaking the course record on Sunday 18th in the Aviemore Half Marathon.. I will, of course, be intensely re-hydrating, so I will have a few in your honour on the Thursday evening.

Karen - I expect a fully documented report, listing non-attendees, who will be beaten to within an inch of their life, or perhaps I'll just take the huffy strop route and do a girlie whinge or two..

dg

September 29, 2009 at 11:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Georgina

I have only one word for you Dougie - DISGRACEFUL. :)

October 1, 2009 at 5:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Karen Moir

Hi Dougie,

Am I going do lally or is the last Thursday in the month not the 29th?  Hence I will expect to see you there present and correct with the other hundred odd members!!! :)

October 5, 2009 at 3:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dougie

Karen,

As it seems the date has now moved to the 29th, I should be able to attend the usual monthly glittering bash, and hope to see the increasing attendance trend continue..

Georgina, I would appreciate an immediate retraction of the "Disgraceful" slur on my impeccable character..

dg

October 6, 2009 at 6:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Georgina

Dougie at 06:31AM on Oct 06, 2009

Karen,

As it seems the date has now moved to the 29th, I should be able to attend the usual monthly glittering bash, and hope to see the increasing attendance trend continue..

Georgina, I would appreciate an immediate retraction of the "Disgraceful" slur on my impeccable character..

dg

Duly retracted.

Georgina

October 6, 2009 at 7:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

harlowrc
Site Owner

Just a reminder that the venue for 'Pub Night' has been changed to The Fox Inn, Matching Tye.

Location Map

October 18, 2009 at 3:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Sponsored Links